New Arrivals & Specials
Bruil & van de Staaij
Founded in 1937, Bruil & van de Staaij is an important link in the art and design world, being the distributor and subscription agent of numerous printed publications; both magazines and books, in the fields of art, design, architecture, culture, advertising, fashion, typography and alternative lifestyle. Are you looking for a special title or subject: insert the key word(s) in Search and go!
Nice to know
Nice to know that Bruil & van de Staaij stands for:
- Spreading Creativity Worldwide
- Magazines & Books
- Subscriptions & Single issues
- 10% discount on every two-year subscription
- 20% discount on all three-year subscriptions
- Free Shipping to any place in the world
Each month we ship thousands of magazines and books around the world. These are our customers:
- Art, architecture, culture, fashion, design lovers
- Creative professionals & agencies
- Universities & art institutes
- Public libraries
- Bookshops & news stands
- Others, like fashion shops
MODERN-MATTER issue 11, American Masters, features a special compilation of visual essays, interviews and artworks from the very best of America’s...
Creative Review's Music Issue begins with Rachael Steven’s rundown of the best record sleeves of 2016. But there is a lot more music in it: A new...