In Adbusters 123 the final chapter of the Manifesto for World Revolution series, we delve deep into the idea of aesthetic terror, a visual attack on the mood, the tone and the feel of everyday life.
Can aesthetic shock provoke a moment of confusion, of angst, of existential crisis? Can it provoke a global tone shift that just might change up the direction of the deadly road we’re headed down? – Adbusters 123 is your tactical fieldguide for the days leading up to D19. A day when we will come together around the world and in the streets to demand a halt to the march of progress.
- Jesse Donaldson on Corporate Criminals, the coming Generation Z and global protest culture.
- Kate Wilson on brand allegiance, automation and Western self-doubt
- Bill Beard on the modern built environment.
- Erik Assadourian prepares us for the Billion People March with Ten Ancient and not so Ancient Lessons.
- John Jordan on the Ende Gelände direct action in Germany.
Also in Adbusters 123: A report on the corruption of Enrique Peña Nieto, the current president of Mexico … we take to the malls of the world in a Pope Walk … contemplate the world revolution to come and the billion people who can make it happen … question what technology can do for our sense of belonging and take on an old-world still reluctant to give in to our one demand.
Chock full of epiphanies, memes and mindbombs at every page, this is an issue you don’t want to miss!