Haustex is Europes leading trade magazine, and the only one of its kind in Germany targeting beds, bedding, covers, mattresses/sleeping systems and bed, table and household linen.
Haustex readers are managers and sales personnel from the bed retailer sector, bed departments in furniture stores and the supplier industry.
Haustex offers its readers more than universal trade magazines: reports from specialist shops and bed departments, features on relevant product ranges, supplier profiles.
Haustex in keywords
- Leading trade magazine of its kind in Europe – on the market for over 60 years
- Extensive trade show reports, in particular from Heimtextil and imm
- three times a year focus on sleeping systems in “Schlafprofi”
- Special seasonal topics
- Each issue features an interview of the month
- Close contact with the relevant buying and marketing associations
- Official organ of the “Fachverband der Matratzenindustrie” (Association of the German Mattress Industry) and the “Verband der Daunen- und Federnindustrie” (Association of the German Down and Feather Industry)
- Haustex awards prizes to the best specialist stores each year.
- Owners and managers of
- specialist shops
- retail warehouse stores
- chain stores
- Specialist departments
- Furniture stores
- Multi-line retailers
- Department stores
- Mail order companies
- Catalogue companies
- Internet shops
- TV shopping companies
- Wholesale companies and industry
- Sales force staff