Purple Fashion 35 – The Island issue
Purple Fashion offers a unique editorial context unavailable in biannual fashion magazines market, based on integrity, creativity and style. Purple Fashion 35 is dedicated to ISLANDS.
Purple Fashion 35 has eighteen covers; those will be selected at random when ordered.
Purple Fashion 35 – The Island issue | Spring/Summer 2021
Purple Fashion 35 – The Island issue | Purple Fashion is the avant-garde reference for fashion, style, and contemporary culture with the usual big names.
Purple magazine issue 35 is dedicated to ISLANDS, literal and metaphorical, and features 18 covers:
– Au Départ by Olivier Zahm
– Amanda Wall
– Emporio Armani by Lukas Wassmann
– Balenciaga by Juergen Teller
– Berluti by Takashi Homma
– Bottega Veneta by Dario Catellani
– Chanel by Pierre-Ange Carlotti
– Comme Des Garçons by Chikashi Suzuki
– Elizabeth Glaessner
– Gucci by Maciek Pozoga
– Ami with Isabelle Adjani by Olivier Zahm
– Jil Sander by Shaniqwa Jarvis
– Lisa Yuskavage
– Miram Cahn
– Mugler by Olivier Zahm
– Prada by Colin Dodgson
– Raoul Hausmann
– Saint Laurent by Roe Ethridge
Purple Fashion 35 has 18 covers; yours will be selected at random when ordered.
Weight: 3 kilo