Purple Fashion 36 – The Mexico issue
Purple Fashion offers a unique editorial context unavailable in biannual fashion magazines market, based on integrity, creativity and style. Purple Fashion 36 is dedicated to MEXICO.
Purple Fashion 36 has 15 covers; those will be selected at random when ordered.
Purple Fashion 36 – The Mexico issue | Fall/Winter 2021
The Mexico issue | Purple Fashion is the avant-garde reference for fashion, style, and contemporary culture with the usual big names.
Purple 36 is dedicated to MEXICO and features 15 covers:
– Ami by Olivier Zahm
– Balenciaga by Juergen Teller
– Bottega Veneta by Olivier Zahm
– Chanel by Dario Catellani
– Dior by Markn and Brigita Žižyte
– Eliza Douglas
– Fendi by Amanda Charchian
– Gucci by Bárbara Sánchez-Kane
– Josef Albers
– Louis Vuitton by Suffo Moncloa
– Miu Miu by Jeremy Everett
– Paloma Contreras Lomas
– Robert Nava
– Samuel Guerrero
– Sara Esparza by Olivier Zahm
PLUS: The PURPLE PHILOSOPHY BOOK | Ahh… Youth!
Purple Fashion 36 has 15 covers; your issue will be selected at random when ordered.
Weight: 3 kilo